Zelda has stopped leaking...maybe. I don't want to call it and have her leak again. We picked her up a dogie diaper last night. She only leaked a little, and I made her wear it during the day today an no leaking. Tonight we are trying sleeping a full night sans protective wear. Well, if she leaks, I'll be one the pees on since she's fast asleep on my pillow.
The cuteness owns you.
The carpet in the bathroom is gone, and it's official, I do have the ugliest bathroom known to man.
That's the floor we found under the carpet.
This is the finished product. Including our awesome clearance rugs we found at Lowe's it also came with an area rug as well, which is now in the spare bed room.
oooh it's time to go, I'm getting the look of death from husband which means "stop fucking typing I'm trying to sleep."
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Updates
Posted by Theresa at Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment