Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Use of Toothpaste.



I never thought that one persons use of toothpaste could ever annoy me as much as is does.

Husband is the messiest toothpaste applicator I've ever seen in my life. Even small children who have to have parents help at apply toothpaste are much tidier than Husband.

Every day when I flip up the toothpaste cap it's covered....and I do mean covered in toothpaste. That happens, that I can live with you just wash it off, but the thing that is really irking me is how much toothpaste he uses.

Toothpaste is not cheep. I would like it if he could make a conscious effort to help save some money throughout the year, but toothpaste will not be his sacrifice. (actually on a side note, nothing will be his sacrifice and that's where most of our fights come from but I digress.) When he puts toothpaste on the toothbrush he completely coats the entire head of the brush with a thick glob of toothpaste and then, I swear, tries to make it curl back up like the Aquafresh box art work.

It's a PEA SIZED amount, not equivalent of length of an Asparagus.

I mentioned it to him once, his abnormal use of toothpaste...he told me it was the toothpastes fault because it's so runny.

Funny, I seem to do just fine dispensing a pea sized amount on my toothbrush twice a day.

0 comments: